26 February 2009

R.I.P.

The beloved Squishy, July 2008 - February 2009, has gone on from this world to the world where all toilet drains lead.

He was a good fish, right until he started doing upside down dives and swimming with his body curled. The final confirmation of his decline in his health was the iridescent coloring of his scales (he has, or rather had, a red body with blue fins).

You were good to me buddy. Don't hate me b/c you weren't all the way dead when I flushed you.

Don't worry about being replaced too soon.

I don't have time.

2 comments:

Alice said...

awwww....poor squishy. I'm hoping we'll be putting some fish in the empty aquarium we've had sitting around for the past 6 months....soon? lol

Nancy said...

So sorry about Squishy. He lasted way longer than any of our fish (the record was a week).