07 April 2010

Girl's Weekend Getaway?

Looking like Seattle will be the place, unless....

we decide to go here:

or we may decide to go here, since I've only been in Chicago for four hours where I had lunch and saw the river very briefly on my drive home from the East coast:
or, if I can convince Funaki, we could go here:
But I'm pretty sure she is going to kick this option to the curb. 

It was so easy to organize last year's trip as we had just finished grad school, wanted to see Lauren Graham on Broadway, so of course we hit NYC.  

Now, it's just sort of a question.

If we don't get our act together, we'll end up here:


2 comments:

laninaki said...

What the H would we even do in Memphis? I'd stick out like a sore thumb and probably be mistaken for your maid or something.

Kruger Family said...

well...if you come to SF...I'll come up and see you:)