19 April 2010

Oh, can't I catch a break!

Yeah, so today is what, the 19th of April?  And I bought Squishy the 14th of April?, Yes, that's right. Five days ago.  You can see where this is going.

Came home from work and Squishy2 is DEAD.

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?

I'll spare you a pic, but I will say this: not all dead fish float to the top.

Some poke the tip of their head into the gravel at the bottom of the bowl and proceed to stay there.

Maybe so that the owner THINKS they are alive, proceeds to feed them, and then realizes their fins aren't moving.

Sick, sick joke Squishy2.  I think I'm just going to throw away the whole thing, not just you.

Apparently nothing good can occur right now, even a purple/blue Beta fish.

2 comments:

Max Sartin said...

Don't take it personally, I could never keep fish either. That's why I have an aquarium, and all the fixins', hanging out in the garage. Probably all cracked by now, but I killed a few fish in my time.

Max Sartin said...

Oh, and I am sorry to hear about SquishyII.
.
P.S. - You are invited to join Ms.Counselor and me for dinner next Monday, at 5. I'll tell you where if you're interested - just email me.